
(including Boston Cream donut for me and some valentine sprinkle donuts for Alex!)
I LOVE daisies, they're my fave, so getting them instead of traditional red roses was AWESOME! I got Alex some candy and Chaotic cards, which were a huge hit. Daisy got a pig's ear that she thoroughly enjoyed.
After church, we stopped at Papa Murphey's for a heart shaped pizza:
It was yummy!
Then there was dessert!
Alex wasn't so sure about the Red Velvet cake, but after one bite he was in love! He asked for another piece the next day and claimed it the "best cake ever" and asked if I would make it again sometime. Made me SO happy!
Of course it's not Valentine's day without chocolate covered strawberries:
I made some bananas too, they were good too. (I got in trouble for making my own, I was supposed to be getting chocolate covered strawberries as my gift, but I beat them to the punch - oops!)
It was a wonderfully sweet Valentine's Day!






4 comments:
How fun! I love the daisies and donut :) We did a take and bake too. I think it'll be an annual menu for Valentine's (mom shouldn't have to cook or clean up much that day!)
Alex is such a sweetheart! I am praying that Parker will grow up just as sweet as his cousin! What a great Valentine's Day...all of our favorite foods! Love the cute heart shaped pizza. Wish we were there to share it with you! Love and miss you!!!
How sweet of Alex! Our little boys truly are the best Valentines we could ever ask for.What a sweet day you had...literally! I need to make some chocolate strawberries & bananas. Those look devine!
How fun!! That's super sweet of Alex!
Post a Comment