Wednesday, April 14, 2010

He's my sunshine...

When I saw Dawn's layout, I knew I had to make a pocket full layout for my "sonshine"!
I used a pocket from an old pair of Alex's jeans and "son" was also from his jeans - these were my fave jeans of his, so I'm glad to repurpose them! The pictures were from the piece of paper proof sheet that I cut up - I'm all about free pictures any way I can get them!


Oh, and isn't that photo strip with Alex's name on it adorable? My bff Krista (I would link up her blog, but since she hasn't updated it in over a year, I won't...sorry, her kids are so stinkin cute too, shame you cannot see them because she doesn't update her blog - lol, had to give you a hard time Fluffy, sorry! Love you!) anyhow, she got that photo strip at the Scrapbook Convention forever ago and I've been hoarding it waiting for just the right layout!

I'm linking this up to Janna Wilson's 52 Weeks: Stress Free Scrapbooking.
Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Mel C said...

One of your bests!! I love it!!

Dawn said...

I love your take on this! Alex is such a cutie! Aren't you just lovin' Janna's challenges? They really are helping me get a ton of scrapping done! :-)

tirzahdawn said...

LOVE this!!! I just love it.

Jenny said...

The layout is absolutely dorable! I love how you used Alex's old jeans that he outgrew! That will be so special to him looking back at his album. What a great idea! I'm going to have to use it! Thanks so much for sharing!

RHMandK Brown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout -- helps that you have such a sweet subject for your inspiration :).