The invites:
The thank you cards:
It's Monday and we're ready for another full week: karate, homework, Sparks and more!
Our Sparks program is wrapping up and Alex & I are VERY excited for this week's fellowship - Alex is saying his last verses, finishing his book and earning his last jewel! It's such an accomplishment for him to have said all of the verses and complete this book, he is so proud of himself because he understands what a huge deal it is! I'm bursting with pride for him!!
Have a great day!






4 comments:
Such cute cards!! Love the button cherry!! :0)
Tell Alex good luck!! That's awesome he's almost finished with the book and verses!!!
Those cards are adorable! You are so creative! Please hug Alex for us and tell him how very proud we are of everything that he has accomplished at Sparks this year! I love that he is studying and memorizing God's Word! Love you all!
Super adorable cards!Alex should be proud, that is awesome!
That is amazing! Tell Alex good luck from his friends in Oklahoma, we are so proud of him! I love the invites and thank you notes...they are too cute! You are so creative!
Post a Comment