Saturday, April 10, 2010

Smoochin Doilies...

Huh? What's up with the title? Haha, just seeing if you really read the title of the posts! Sorry, it's Saturday morning, I've only had one cup of coffee, Daisy opened a hundred plastic Easter eggs to eat all of Alex's candy (wrapped or not!) and Alex is at his dad's this weekend, SOOOO, I have way too much time on my hands! :)

Today's my Paw's birthday - Happy Birthday Paw, we love you! I got to talk to him already this morning, miss him very much!


I used my awesome Smooch spray in Frosted Grape (remember when I got smooched?) and a paper doilie to create the background - love that shade of purple! I broke out some vintage (ha!) Doodlebug for the stickers and patter papers.


I have two more layouts on my desk drying that I'll hopefully finish today and I need to post Alex's birthday invites and thank you cards - I think they turned out "sweet"!


Hope you are having a delightful weekend!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy weekend! I love your LO! I can not wait to see the others. I have some mists (not smooches)that I want to play around with. It is on the list. Enjoy YOUR time. :-)

Sweet~N~Scrappy said...

I love the purple on your layout! I really need to get into this "smooching" stuff! Hope you had a great weekend!

Jenny said...

Love your layout! Wish you were here to inspire me and help me with my scrapbooking! Everything you create is beautiful! Love and miss you bunches!