(this is the first time he's dated a paper - they're getting them ready for 2nd grade!)
Green plants are growing and blooming all around the yard:
(please ignore all the sticks, the wind is howling and with a yard full of trees, there's lots of debris)
Made a wreath to welcome visitors to our front door:
(made these fabric leaves after seeing some on Etsy for a whopping $22...mine cost $3.49 to make!)
Banners are HUGE in scrapbooking world right now, so I tried my hand:
Working on my paper book wreath:
Finally applied a vinyl saying to a wall (bought it at the HL in December!):






2 comments:
I am always amazed at Bryant's schoolwork too. They are getting so smart! Loving your home decor. The wreath is gorgeous and the wall saying (I love that!)Honey in coffee though...I will have to try that sometime. :-)
Look at Alex's handwriting paper! I love it! Please tell him how proud we are. I love all of your crafts too! Miss and love you all!
Post a Comment