I've been blessed with an on-going sub job that could end at any time (our school district is having a horrible time with layoffs, cutbacks and school closings due to budget cuts), but until then, I go to school with my stylish lunch tote:

Isn't it pretty? It's from
Thirty-One and if you're interested in getting one, I have an awesome consultant, Allyson, who's a whiz at putting colors together. If you want her info, leave me a comment and I'll email it to you! The inside's insulated and there's a pocket on the front (I keep a pack of gum, lip gloss and some cash in there):
Oh and did I mention that Thirty-One's items are sturdy and the colors are gorgeous!!
disclosure- I am in no way getting anything from this post or am I affiliated with Thirty-One, just wanted to show off my cute lunch tote and maybe (hopefully) drum up a little business for Allyson!!
3 comments:
So glad you are enjoying your lunch tote! Allyson will be thrilled to read this post! I know that you are a huge blessing to each and every one of the students that you are teaching. We will be praying for you and that God will open the door for something permanent! Love and miss you bunches!
It is super cute! And with this dreary weather, you need something fun to brighten things up!
I love your lunchbag! Very stylish!
Post a Comment