Friday, April 22, 2011

Scrapbooking...

I haven't had a lot of time for scrapbooking lately, but I did get to go take a Box of Blossoms class at Archivers: We created a box and some cute cards to fill it. It was so fun! I've already sent one card away and I will try to use the rest, but it's so hard, because I love them and how they match the box. Do you have a hard time sending away your homemade goodies? I am lucky that my family enjoys the homemade cards, so I know that they go to a good home! Ha!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

The Box of Blossoms class sounds wonderful! Your box and cards are absolutely beautiful. Our family loves getting your homemade goodies. They are always our favorite! The box and cards would be a great gift idea or something you could sell on etsy! Love and miss you!

tirzahdawn said...

I LOVE your box. Such beautiful work. I have a hard time sending cards...I want to but they never seem to make it to the post office. I know that your family LOVES your cards. :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous project Jonnelle! I wish we had an Archivers here!