My friend Karen just shared this recipe and I'm putting it here on my blog for two reasons, one: for any other mammas that have non veggie eating kiddies and two: if it's here, I cannot lose the recipe!
I'm definitely going to make these for Alex, I'll try anything to get him to eat veggies!
ZUCCHINI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
1 cup raw grated zucchini (I used my cuisinart...really only need about 1 or 2 depending on the size of them)
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup margarine
1 beaten egg
2 cups flour
1 tsp. soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cloves
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Mix dry ingredients then add the rest. Drop by teaspoon on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. (I made mine regular cookie size and ended up cooking them for an extra few minutes because they stay pretty moist when they're cooking.
1 year ago






2 comments:
Jerry Seinfeld's wife has a whole cookbook filled with yummy treats (to trick kids) into eating their veggies. Is this recipe from there? My mom actually used to make zuccini chocolate chip bread when I was a kis and I loved it! Yummo!! :-)
Here is a link to the cookbook: http://www.deceptivelydelicious.com/site/
Post a Comment