This layout is for Erin's Thursday Challenge, bless her heart, she gave us a catch-up week - she knows we all need one, especially me! I dug deep into my vintage Doodlebug for this layout (notice all of the matchey-matchey paper/ribbons/sticker tags - back in the day, Wiemann and I snatched up everything Doodlebug we could get our hands on, we were the DB queens!).
April's Saturday Challenge came with a sketch and the possibility for a RAK (!) because she's celebrating her 2 year anni over at j4k!!!
I've had this Karen Foster paper forever, seriously!
I told you I'm behind and needing some catch-up time and this is a prime example, this is for Jamie's Tuesday challenge, three weeks ago! I really like how the x's on the tag frames turned out, even though I'm not lovin the turned sideways title and journaling - it looked SO good when Becky Higgins did it on her layout/sketch that I lifted, but not so much on mine - oh well, it's done, not turning back now!

Three layouts, I know, amazing for me!! I thought I was going to get some more scrappy time tonight, but Andy's coming home early in hopes to try to make it to Alex's Kindergarten Open House tonight. I'll give up scrappy time for him being able to go to the Open House anytime!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and if you're up around midnight (EST), I'll be over at SC chatting and waiting for the big reveal! Very excited about that!






2 comments:
Have fun at the Open House! I am so there with you on using up that paper..Just when you think you've made a dent...a new kit comes..Oh well..
great pages, you paper hoarder, you! :)
Post a Comment