Anyhow, here a couple of new layouts:

This one I scanned, but unfortunately you cannot see the cute sparkly swirls that I made on the white paper using heat embossing nor can you really tell that the button rainbow is fashioned after the rainbow on my shirt in the pictures. It really is cute IRL!
I opted for the camera on this one, turned out okay, but you cannot tell that those black dots are **bling**, nor can you see that I put some of the bling on the acrylic frame, oh well. I actually used my Heidi Swapp polka dot mask on this one that I've had for ages and haven't ever used!! And let's not even talk about how old the papers and the MM frame are - wink, wink!
Hope you're have a great Labor Day weekend!






4 comments:
Love the Lucky layout! That button rainbow is adorable!
I really need to get a scanner. These LO's are so cute. Love the button rainbow and the bling!
Try putting your lo's in a window and taking the picture, than cropping the extra out. My dt lo's are in a window and I didnt think it was too bad.
My problem is I cant figure out how to stitch....arg arg arg
Love your rainbow lo. Prety pretty!
It's so tricky to get good scans sometimes! I pretty much always take a photo for mine. Good luck!
Post a Comment