This one is a prime example of my love/hate relationship I have with my scanner - those chipboard letters are deliciously glittered, but you'll just have to take my word on it since in no way can you see that in the picture:

Super quick one, I actually did this in about an hour, wooohoooo that's fast, not!
I've had this piece of vellum since VA, I've loved it and never knew how to use it to show it's vellum qualities, so I came up with this:
That gorgeous orange bouquet that is on the left is from August's Studio Calico kit, love it. I needed to put Happy Easter somewhere on the page so the journaling would make sense, so I used some white rubons to write out "Happy Easter" over the "Remember" stamp:

This paper pack had dust on it, it's that old (just kiddin on the dust part, my scrap room is probably the cleanest room in the house, well except for the explosion of supplies on all level surfaces!):
I used some of my yummy papers and yellow vinyl swirls from the Studio Calico's September kit:

I made 8 cards to send to the troops:

Thanks for stopping by - I'll try to get some photos posted this week since we've found our camera (loooong story, but in the end, I found it and I wasn't the one who misplaced it, neither was Alex, but someone will never admit to it actually being his fault!).






2 comments:
I LOVE all of your new layouts! They are always just gorgeous! You shouldn't worry about your layouts taking so long--they turn out perfect. Thanks for sharing! My fav is the of Alex in front of the fireplace all dressed up! SOOO cute! :)
YOU are a slow scrapper? Whatever. I haven't even had the chance to scrapbook since APRIL. How sad is that?! You go! I'm always so jealous you have time to do it! I love seeing your layouts too!
Post a Comment