Got this sewing basket for 75% off because one of the bottom nubs came off, I'll take the other three of and waaahhlaaa, good as new:
My main reason for going to JoAnn's today was to buy 3 12x12 canvases to use in my craft room for decor. I was shocked that they were almost $9 each, so I found near the framing department a bin of gorgeous mats for $3 each! I picked up three matching ones and the nice lady in framing cut the to 12x12 for me. The other two are raw silk!! WOW, love raw silk, it's probably my fave fabric ever. The white one is for my craft room and the red one will become a Christmas decoration - stay tuned for finished projects!
The next purchase wasn't on sale, but they were in the dollar bin and I LOVE the dollar bin! I'll string the creatures and letters on the purple beads for a garland for the fireplace!
Alrighty, I'm off to finish sewing my skirts/curtains and watch Y&R then Made of Honor (love RedBox!).






6 comments:
You scored big time Jonnelle! That BOO garland is going to be so cute! $1 bin at JoAnn's?? Shows you how often I go there, huh?!
Let me know about Made of Honor...I've rented it twice and haven't had time to watch it. URGH!
~Kim
YOU LUCKY THING YOU LOOK AT YOU GO!!!! I never find such great deals lol
I cant wait to see the boo finished. It is going to be so cute. May have to run over to Joann's here and try to find one and copy you!
I LOVE that sewing basket!! It is so pretty! I need to take a trip to Joannes. It has been a while. I always come out of there with some great deals.
I used to be a huge Y & R fan. I lost touch with it over the years. I had the biggest crush on Paul. Is he still on there???
I'm going to have to go check out my JoAnn's! I think they recently re-did the one in town here... I'm still sad that I don't have a Hobby Lobby nearby, but I enjoy a good JoAnn's visit now and then!
And thanks for all your comments on my blog! I've been so lazy at keeping up with everyone, but I'm trying to do better! :-)
That sewing basket is the cutest! And I LOVE your idea for your BOO garland! You are so creative!
Thanks so much for your ideas for Lily's lollipop costume...she loved putting it on this morning!
Y & R is still my all time fav! What do you think about the Cain/Lily/Chloe storyline? I wish Cain would find out the truth about the baby! lol
Post a Comment