I've been playing a little catch up on my Deck of Me Challenge over at Just4Keeps - I just love making these little cards, so fun!!
If you're keeping track, #31 is missing, I haven't done it yet! This is HUGE for me because I do things in order usually, but I'm feelin kind of frisky, so I am doing them as the "come" to me!
Thanks for takin a look, have a delightful day!
















4 comments:
These are GREAT! What a fun idea!
There is a little something for Y-O-U over at my blog.. :-)
I didn't know what a deck of me was, this is really a neat idea! Looks like fun, no worries if you are out of order. :)
What a fun idea!! I have never heard of this!! Thanks for enlightening me!!
Love your cards!! What a great idea for a project!
Post a Comment