So when I made a Nancy card, I made more than one:
They don't all look exactly the same, but pretty darn close. Now I will make one card to match someones personality sometimes (beachy for Wiemann, orange/yellow for my sweet niece Maddy, princess/sparkly for my sweet niece Lily), but when I made those I might have made a second one that was somewhat similar to have on hand, just in case.
So do you make one card at a time, or do you make a slew like me??






9 comments:
I am not a big cardmaker, but I so love those flowers you made. Very pretty!
I am just getting ready for my first try at making cards! Yours are great!
Only for holidays do I really make a whole slew of them. I usually just make random cards whenever I feel in the mood. Then I keep them in a card box I received from Close To My Heart awhile back. I love those cards!
I really struggle with cards...I always say I'm going to use up my scraps on them but never do. Yours are really cute, love the ribbon on the flowers!
I do one at a time, and usually I'm in a dire rush because I need it, like tomorrow!
Sometimes I make just one and other times I make a few. I love these cards that you have made, So pretty to look at. There is nothing like a home made card!! :-)
Such a great idea to create a whole card set this way!! Love how your cards turned out.. especially the flowers! SO cute! XOXO
Supe cute cards Jonnelle. I had not thought of making a few at a time that were alike. I usually make one at a time. But I think I may try doing multiples of the same design next time so I have some on hand.
super cute cards! I'm not really good at making cards - I'd like to but they always seem plain to me when I finish. I love seeing new samples though.
Post a Comment