OH girlie... your card turned out so cute and perfect! Thank you so much for taking the time to create a card with my little workshop.. that's so sweet! *blushing*. Your version is awesome.. love the colors and all details.. thanks again (also for the sweet words about my work..awww). Talk to you soon! XOXO Nancy
Jonelle, your card is gorgeous! I love Nancy's creations. She is so AMAZING! LOVE all of yours too! Isn't it so cool how we all inspire each other? That is what it is all about!! :-)
4 comments:
I love looking at all of your creations--they are all so beautiful! Love the card. It's too pretty to give away! :)
OH girlie... your card turned out so cute and perfect! Thank you so much for taking the time to create a card with my little workshop.. that's so sweet! *blushing*. Your version is awesome.. love the colors and all details.. thanks again (also for the sweet words about my work..awww). Talk to you soon! XOXO Nancy
Holy moley! That is one gorgeous card. Thanks for the link to Nancy's blog. I am heading over to check it out a little more. :o)
Jonelle, your card is gorgeous! I love Nancy's creations. She is so AMAZING! LOVE all of yours too! Isn't it so cool how we all inspire each other? That is what it is all about!! :-)
Post a Comment