I hope you weren't sippin your morning coffee/tea/diet Coke and spit it out when you read the heading of this post because you KNOW there's no way that I love to do laundry! Well dear friend, I am lovin laundry right now, next week I probably will loath it again, but for now, aaaahhhh, love it.
So, what's the secret? Live for a month and a half in an apartment with one of those little stacked washer/dryer deals that you can only fit three pairs of jeans (Alex's, not mine!) in and when you finally get your regular sized washer and brand new gas dryer, you'll be LOVIN laundry! My machine is so big, I feel like I could get in there and swim laps and the dryer, WOW, it's HUGE, I could fit Andy in there (now I'm spitting my coffee out at the thought of that!!).
Today Alex and I are going to visit his new classroom and meet the students. They are also supposed to be able to tell us when our IEP meeting will be and what his start day will be (crossing my fingers that's soon, with the weather turning frigid again, he needs to get out of this house and I'm sure he's ready for a break from mommy!).
Have a terrific Tuesday!
1 year ago






No comments:
Post a Comment