Well, I sucked what little life was left in the camera battery out to take a few pics of the house...
Here's the kitchen with my new frig:
Kitchen with new stove:
My new faucet, isn't she lovely?!:
Here's the living room (please ignore half naked child, he thinks we live in a nudest colony and luckily I've talked him into being half dressed since we're in MN - yea, our mail lady in OK has seen Alex in the buff more than once!):
Here's Alex's bedroom:
The playroom:
Sorry for the crick you'll have to get in your neck to see this one, I flipped it on the camera, but it didn't stay, obviously! This is Alex's bathroom:
And just because I know (crossing my fingers) you'll still love me after seeing the distaster that is my craft room, I just had to share. I get so overwhelmed that I don't know where to start, so I go do a load of laundry, BUT I'm really wanting to work on it this weekend so I can scrap next week while Alex is in school!
Do you still want to be my friend? I promise, I don't have a craft problem, lots of the boxes are holiday decorations/all office related things/and wrapping paper/recycled gift bags, etc. that WILL find a home NOT in my room!
I spoke with Alex's teacher yesterday, she's such a sweetheart! She wanted to let me know that the lady from bussing was going to call and she did...the bus will come at 8:30 to pick him up and drop him off at 1:30! I have 5 hours to myself, whew, see why I have to get my craft room done? That time will be like gold, but on the down side, I am SO nervous about him going to school on the bus. I have always taken him, handed him to his teacher and known that he was safely in the school and the only two times he rode the bus to school it was with the two sweetest, grandmotherly bus ladies God has put on this earth, these ladies cried on his last day and gave both of us so many hugs - I felt perfectly safe giving my baby to them, I knew he'd be safe with them. Whew, but to put him on the bus with a stranger...I might be driving behind the bus (is that too freaky?). I think I'll call my sis and ask her about Logan's first time taking the bus to school. I'm about to have a panic attack just writing about it, I'm gonna be a wreck Monday morning and Andy won't be here! He would definitely follow that bus to school!! But he'll be in WVA at a meeting, so if you hear on the news about some physcho lady in a white Maxima who got arrested for stalking a school bus in MN, please send bail money!
Okay, I'm off to try to conquer my craft room - have a great weekend!






2 comments:
Drive behind the bus and take pictures. Its ok to do it this one time :)
Then go home and have some Jonnelle time!
Love the house thanks for sharing some pics!! I still have a room that looks like that, and we've been here over 2 yrs!!!! It's my little room off my bedroom that has my scrapbook stuff/pics in it!
I would probably do the bus thing too!!HAHA
Post a Comment