Beef, that's what! I'm fixin to fix this pot roast that's a recipe from Pioneer Woman (if you haven't read her blog, go there now, she's a hoot!), I'll let you know how it turns out. Andy is beside himself that I'm doing a roast without my crock-pot, but everytime I do one in there it's more stew-ish because there's too much liquid.
Speakin of hubby, he's outside right now on a ridiculously tall ladder cleaning out the dryer vent so that I can do laundry. Now you know that I detest doing laundry, but it's been a week and a half since I've done laundry and I only have one pair of winter undies left, so that means laundry needs to be done, now! (yes, I said winter undies because it's SO dadgum cold here that you have to forego the cute undies that you can wear year-round in the south because up here, you have to have full-coverage so you won't chap your cheeks, if you know what I mean).
Whew, that's way more than you needed to know about me, I just hope that my dad doesn't read my blog because he's the only male to my knowledge that's ever wandered over here. Sorry Daddy if you're still a loyal reader, I will refrain from talking about my under-mentionables from here on out!
Take care, I'm off to roastland!
1 year ago






1 comment:
Ok, I went to her site, and it looks and sounds heavenly! However, I think it's too many steps for me. I'll stick w/ my crockpot for now, but let me know how it is, I may just have to try it when I feel a little daring! LOL OMG, all of her recipes sound so good!!! I'll check out that site more regurlarly! Have a great week!
Post a Comment