Saturday, October 18, 2008

Layouts of the day...

I got a couple of layouts done while Alex had a friend over to play (yay, fun for both of us!).

I used Just4Keeps monthly sketch for this one (it was also Erin's Thursday challenge):

I adore that Junkitz paper and have hoarded it long enough!

Here, I used a technique that I wanted to try for a while, I masked/painted over alpha stickers and then pulled them up (great way to use up all of those lil alphas that I had to have one of every color of back in the day!):
Also got to use my 88 cent rainbowish spool of thread that I've had forever! Love getting to use up some of my old supplies.


Thanks for taking a peak!

7 comments:

Dawn said...

These LO's are FABULOUS! I too, LOVE (and hoard) that Janna Junkitz paper. I really love what you did with it! :-)

Kelly said...

I love using up my old stuff too. Really trying to make a conscious effort to do it - and not save my favourites for a "special occasion"

Great layouts ;o)

Denise said...

Exellent layouts! The junkitz one has such beautiful, fun color. Love your design. Using up letter stickers is something i need to do. I can't wait to try the technique you did. Thanks for the idea!

mborrero said...

very fabulorgeous!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Love your sticker technique! I'll have to try that!

Jenny said...

Your LO's are so cute! I love the paper on the first one and your idea to use paint with the alphabet stickers! Alex looks like he's having a blast with the art! :)

Terri said...

I love your layout style...