Thursday, October 16, 2008

Makes me happy...

Fresh flowers make me happy, especially when they are as fragrant as these beauties that my parents sent me for my birthday:

And because my parents are the best MawMaw & PawPaw on the earth, they had a balloon attached to the basket, so when they were delivered Alex was overjoyed that I got flowers and he got a balloon!

At 5:30 this morning my little radiator snuck into my bed, which made me so happy to wake up at 8:30 and snuggle with him! He tends to sleep in when he is in my bed, especially after we stay up from 5:30-6:00 chatting, getting water and giving his two stuffed friends that he brought with him lots of hugs.

It also makes me happy that my hubs turned on the heat this morning, made coffee and snuck out of the house ever so quietly so Alex and I could sleep in! (Alex has fall break this week from school, so there was no reason for us to get up!!)

Yes, I said up there, he turned on the heat - isn't that insane, especially for our gas bill, but I'm just thankful that it's not snowing?!

Hope you're having a happy day!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Beautiful flowers! Happy Birthday girl!! I hope it was wonderful!! :-)