to everyone for their kind words, prayers and thoughts for Logan. He is doing fine, he was home from school yesterday and other than the typical teenager sullen that he "cannot do anything fun now", he's recovering and getting around.
My little man helped me whip up a crock pot cake this morning before school:


If I get a call from school saying he's sick it's an upset tummy from sneaking lots of licks of raw cake batter!
Have a delightful day!
5 comments:
Yum..That looks good! I wish I was that resourceful with my dusty old Crock Pot!
I do it all the time, only got sick once, but it was pretty interesting. Doesn't stop me from doing it now though, hehe.
Alex is adorable! What cute, fun pictures. Cake batter...yummo! Sorry to hear that Logan is bored, but glad to hear that he is okay. :-)
He is just the cutest! I just want to squeeze him so tight! Can't wait to see him in a couple of months! Eat some yummy chocolate cake for me--my favorite! Happy Birthday! :)
I don't think I've ever even heard of a "crock pot cake". I'll have to go dig through my recipe books. Or maybe you'd want to post your recipe? :)
Post a Comment