Pokie, Gracie and Bubbie picked us up and we headed for Garnet and Gold (the FSU store) which just happens to be right next to the Seminole Barber shop that Pokie's daddy, Mr. Dwayne owns! The Seminole barber shop is a tradition, a landmark and packed to the gills when school's in, especially on football Fridays! Bubbie and Alex got a little trim, here's Alex and Mr. Dwayne:
We had lunch at Chick-fil-A - YUM! Of course we don't have Chick-fil-A in MN, so it was an extra special treat!!
Then we took the kids to Zoinks to play - they had a blast in the jump castles, obsticle courses and playing games.
That's Gracie in the blue shirt with the super-star smile and Alex is right behind her!
This is the only picture that I got with the three kids together and you can barely tell that's Gracie in the back, but they were all over the place - I wish you could see Bubbie's face (in the orange shirt) - he's SO stinkin cute!!!
Gracie and Alex - she's a little mama hen, keeping track of Alex the whole day, man I wish I could have stuck her in my suitcase to come home with us, she's a sweetie pie!
We then headed to Pokie's parents' house to let the kids swim. I got to see Miss Windle, while we were there, so the visit was almost complete - hopefully I'll see Julie next time!
After swimming, Pokie's gentleman friend, Greg, picked us up and we went to my fave restaurant, Carrabba's for dinner!! YUM, yum, and more yum! I don't have pictures because I was too busy stuffing my face with calamari, salad, bread, chicken bryan and tag-pic-pac!! Holy moly, it was goooood and of course, we don't have Carrabba's here, so it was even more delish!
Thanks Pokie and family for a great, fun day - we miss ya!






1 comment:
Looks like a fun time!
PS-I like chicl-fil-a too!
Just got them here...YAY!! :-)
Post a Comment