Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lake people...

After running a few errands yesterday, we stopped by the lake to take a walk on the trail, but didn't get very far before we decided to run back home, hook up the boat for an evening on the lake (forget the lawn that needs mowing!).
I packed us a picnic dinner that Alex ate before he would put his fishin pole in his hands!!




We caught lots of fish, all small, but it was fun!




The boys took a little swim after the sun set (which was gorgeous!).


Even though I didn't swim, I got soaked thanks to the water gun that Andy swears Alex was shooting - he's a good shot, but I think daddy got in a shot or two at me!

This lake is covered with geese!




We love being lake people again and know that it's okay to leave the yard work for another day because in just two months, it'll be too cold to go out on the lake - how sad is that? MN sure is pretty during the four or five months that we don't have snow - haha!

No comments: